429 Greenwich Street - Apt: 9B
$12,995,000 | 4 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms | Approx. 4,000 sq. ft.
Upon entry of this home, the impact of sheer volume hits you with a 50-foot wall of west-facing windows book-ended by south and north corners that expand spectacular city and Hudson River views. 22 oversized windows frame stunning sunsets and abundant light complemented by what feels like acres of wide plank maple flooring. The living room is centered on a stainless-steel wood burning fireplace encased by honed floor to ceiling cement panels. The formal dining room flanks the state-of-the-art kitchen. Stainless steel countertops and cabinets along with top-of-the-line appliances including a commercial size Traulsen Refrigerator make this kitchen the envy of any professional chef. The Master Bedroom has a Robert Bernstein stainless-steel bed which is suspended from the ceiling by cables; at its head is a tub and shower walled in by glass. Three additional bedrooms all with ensuite baths fleshout this wonderful loft. A staircase on the east leads to a roof deck.
For more information about today’s 10am Special, please visit corcoran.com.
17 Notes/ Hide
- dayvmattt likes this
- nostalgically-speaking reblogged this from thecorcorangroup10amspecial
- nostalgically-speaking likes this
- taysut reblogged this from thecorcorangroup10amspecial and added:
- michellechan212 reblogged this from thecorcorangroup10amspecial and added:
- secretgardenplace likes this
- jitle likes this
- subatomix likes this
- lookiamahotmess likes this
- juliadantchev likes this
- memegan likes this
- burberrycat likes this
- wsouldier reblogged this from thecorcorangroup10amspecial and added:
- thecorcorangroup10amspecial posted this