136 Degraw Street - Apt: 1
Cobble Hill, Brooklyn
$1,299,000 | 1.5 Bedrooms | 1.5 Bathrooms | Approx. 1,629 sq. ft.
The ultimate entertaining space! Custom is the key word for this Columbia waterfront district condo duplex. This Keith Haring inspired design has everything you could possibly want from exposed brick walls to a kitchen featuring side by side dual sub-zero refrigerators, master craftsman built Italian cabinetry and hard wood floors. The spacious master bedroom features built in custom closets and the ensuite bath has German engineered shower doors helping to create a spa like feel. The office space gleams with stainless steel countertops. With built in flat screens in every room you will always be connected. Floor to ceiling folding glass doors open onto a stunning Brazilian Ipe wood deck complete with Viking grill, out door kitchen, Frontgate outdoor furniture, flat screen with sound system and outdoor patio heaters.
For more information about today’s 10am Special, please visit corcoran.com.
11 Notes/ Hide
- akchai likes this
- j-mikerobinson reblogged this from thecorcorangroup10amspecial
- theadventuresofsomethingorother reblogged this from alibaka-kun
- alibaka-kun reblogged this from experiment17
- mdtepsic likes this
- gegegetitout likes this
- goodtimesarekillingme reblogged this from likesrslyashley
- likesrslyashley reblogged this from thecorcorangroup10amspecial
- judgeisonvinyl likes this
- experiment17 reblogged this from thecorcorangroup10amspecial
- johnnytremendous likes this
- thecorcorangroup10amspecial posted this