39 East 79th Street - Apt: 8-9
Upper East Side
$24,500,000 | 4 Bedrooms | 4.5 Bathrooms | Approx. 9,000 sq. ft.
The journey begins when you step from the private landing through double mahogany doors into the gracious entrance gallery of this spacious duplex home. The exceptional architectural details throughout this approx. 9000sf apartment, encompassing the entire 8th and 9th floors, are of the highest quality and finest craftsmanship. The grand living room/dining room has walnut Parquet de Versailles floors and features a WBFP. The home is flooded with light, coming from 71 full pane, double laminated windows facing in every direction.
For more information about today’s 10am Special, please visit corcoran.com.
18 Notes/ Hide
- ksalvatore18 reblogged this from thecorcorangroup10amspecial and added:
- samson-dupont likes this
- so-wh4tever likes this
- citylights-lifestyle reblogged this from fullmetaltutu and added:
- homebucket reblogged this from thecorcorangroup10amspecial
- sstubbornlovee reblogged this from librarysexual
- librarysexual reblogged this from thecorcorangroup10amspecial
- uptowning likes this
- subatomix likes this
- juliadantchev likes this
- rocksfalling likes this
- viewofwater likes this
- experiment17 reblogged this from thecorcorangroup10amspecial
- robertrainbowphotos likes this
- 5917miles likes this
- atlaswontdisappear likes this
- thecorcorangroup10amspecial posted this