468 West Broadway - Apt: 4G-3H
$5,200,000 | 3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | Approx. 4,200 sq. ft.
Expansive living space with classic loft features such as wood large wood columns, exposed beams, 12 ft ceilings, and exposed brick, all complimented by new wide plank oak floors. 10 east facing windows grace the space with wonderful light as well as quintessential Soho architectural views. The space is celebrated with the most tasteful interior design and finishes. Boffi kitchen with Sub Zero, Gaggenau cook top and stove as well as a built in espresso machine. A large windowed wet bar and pantry room flows from the far end of the kitchen. Oversized master bath is luxurious with a centerpiece antique clawfoot tub and a separate rain head shower room.
For more information about today’s 10am Special, please visit corcoran.com.
8 Notes/ Hide
- piratesbelongatsea likes this
- subatomix likes this
- 5917miles likes this
- sarusthreethousand likes this
- juliadantchev likes this
- wsouldier reblogged this from thecorcorangroup10amspecial
- claireayoublaughingatthings reblogged this from thecorcorangroup10amspecial and added:
- aahsaaloteeeeh likes this
- thecorcorangroup10amspecial posted this